Arrivederci Roma!

All good things must come to an end. Later tonight we leave Rome and head home. But this is definitely not good-bye to Italy it’s more of a “We’ll see each other again.”

A parting shot…What I love about Rome, amongst other things, is that around every corner is a photo op.

20110718-030114.jpg

About these ads

1. Lovely, lovely Rome.

July 18, 2011 at 6:59 am

2. A ovely image, the color is so vibrant! Thanks for sharing your journey. :)

July 18, 2011 at 10:49 am

3. Nice shot.

July 18, 2011 at 12:36 pm

4. Great colors and tones in this image. Very nice shot.

Safe travels!

July 18, 2011 at 2:31 pm

5. Nice shot, Edith :)

July 18, 2011 at 7:46 pm

6. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Nice vibrant colors of a quaint looking scene.

July 18, 2011 at 11:45 pm

7. Rob

There is something about Rome that captivates us, too. Thanks for taking us along on your trip in the virtual sense.

July 19, 2011 at 9:27 am

8. Beautiful image Edith! I’ve enjoyed your images of Rome. Where are we going next?

July 20, 2011 at 12:50 am

• Hi Phillip…unfortunatley I’m staying put for awhile. It’ll take me some time to process all the Italy pictures and then I’ll be shooting close to home in and around Toronto.

July 21, 2011 at 9:41 am

9. Really like the old time feel to this shot, outstanding work!

I’m so sorry that I didn’t see any of your comments! They all went in my spam folder! You do incredible work, and I will definitely be following you in the future!

July 21, 2011 at 7:29 am

• Dave…thank you so much for checking out my blog and for the incredible comments. It means alot to me as I think that your work is amazing as well.

July 21, 2011 at 9:45 am

10. Nice shot Edith – there’s a cool retro feel to this image, I also like the textured look of the wall and detail of the cobblestones… excellent!

July 24, 2011 at 9:18 am

• Thanks for stopping by Simon and thanks for your comments and feedback. I really appreciate it.

July 24, 2011 at 9:45 am

11. Ample photo opps indeed! You must have filled countless memory cards before boarding the plane for home.

There’s such a genteel feel to this place. Like people still remember how to live here.

July 31, 2011 at 1:00 am

• I filled so many memory cards that I’m still processing shots from the trip. This shot is actually taken in the Jewish Ghetto of Rome.

July 31, 2011 at 9:11 pm