Photography Mini-Guides by Ian Plant

Aside from spending the weekend getting ready for Passover (and that constituted spending  lot of time in the kitchen) I was able to kick back a little bit and catch up on some reading. Last week I download 3 new photography books to my iPad and I finally found some time to read them.

Ian Plant has just released 3 new mini-guides….

The Mini Guide to Photographing Slot Canyons

dreamscapes, mini-guides, photography guide, Ian Plant

The Mini Guide to Photographing Sand Dunes

Dreamscapes, mini-guides, photography guide, Ian Plant

The Mini Guide to Coastal Photographing

Dreamscapes, mini-guides, photography guide, Ian Plant

These bite sized guides are the perfect companions when you’re planning your shoots or to have with you when you’re out on a shoot. Ian Plant’s has kept these simple and to the point with the information you need to know to get the shot. Each guide is 20 pages, they are concise and Ian has included all the tips that you need to get stunning photographers in these locations. From timing and composition, shooting angles and location specific tips, these guides are indispensable.

Each guide is priced at $4.95 but you can purchase all 3 for $12.95. In addition Dreamscapes is having a Spring sale until the end of April. Simply use the discount code SPRING and you can save 15% of all purchases in the Dreamscapes eStore. You can click here to go to the Dreamscape store.

About these ads

1. Thanks for the introduction to the books. I’ll be thinking of you tonight. I miss my grandfather’s seders. We’d have the full meal and the readings. Then he’s hand out Easter eggs. It was VERY confusing, but the I enjoyed the rituals. What memories our family bestow upon us.

April 14, 2014 at 8:49 am

• Thank you Sally. Family memories really must be cherished but I think its great that you were able to celebrate both holidays.

April 14, 2014 at 1:34 pm

2. I’m a big fan of Ian’s and follow his work. I also have a collection of his book, which are excellent. They look great on the iPad and I find them inspiring. I don’t have these but just as well add them to the collection. :-) As you know, I do a lot of coastal work so I am particularly interested in Ian’s take on the topic.

Thanks, Edith!

April 14, 2014 at 10:07 am

• Thanks Jimi. I really enjoyed these and you’re right they look terrific on the iPad.

April 14, 2014 at 1:49 pm

3. Thank you for sharing, Edith, and have a wonderful Passover.

April 14, 2014 at 11:14 am

4. sedge808

wow. looks fab.

April 14, 2014 at 9:52 pm

5. Coastal Photography particularly looks great!

April 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm

• I really liked it Phil. And photographing Slot Canyons is on my photographic bucket list so that one was of value to me as well.

April 15, 2014 at 6:21 pm