11 Ways to Improve Your Photography – eBook…and its Free!
Yes you heard me right…it’s a free download. Consider it a gift from Craft & Vision.
Their newest ebook 11 Ways to Improve Your Photography is a compilation of 11 chapters/articles from Craft & Vision authors which includes:
- David duChemin – Make Stronger Portraits
- Martin Bailey – The Power of the Print
- Michael Frye – Learn to Direct the Eye
- Andrew S. Gibson – Create Projects and Collaborate
- Stuart Sipahigil – Slow Down and Learn to See
- Nicole S. Young – Refine Your Composition ….. and more
This compilation is jam packed with practical and insightful information that will help take your photography to the next level. Actually I can’t believe that it was free…thank you Craft & Vision for a terrific ebook. You can download 11 Ways to Improve Your Photography here.