Making the Print – Printing Techniques for the Digital Photographer (A Masterclass) by Martin Bailey

Craft & Vision released their latest eBook today, Making the Print – Printing Techniques for the Digital Photographer by Martin Bailey.

We each, as photographers, go through various stages of learning as we try to master our craft.  We read books, we take courses, we go out and shoot to improve our technique  and we try different post production software so that we may produce a unique and appealing final product. We tend to show our work online but what if you wanted to produce a print.

Martin Bailey is a photographer and educator who outlines a thorough step by step workflow process that will help you produce fine art prints.

This 65 wide-page eBook covers it all from choosing a printer and papers, to profiling and sharpening, and then he moves on to calibration, fine-tuning, adding borders, basically everything you need to get competent, which is what most of us are looking to accomplish. But he doesn’t stop there… Martin also dives head-first into creating your own canvas gallery wraps and printing for an exhibition.

Special Offer on PDFs
As usual the Craft & Vision ebook is an exceptional value at $5 but for the next five days only, use the promotional code PRINT4 when you checkout so you can have the PDF version of Making the Print for only $4 OR use the code PRINT20 to get 20% off when you buy 5+ PDF eBooks from the Craft & Vision collection. These codes expire at 11:59pm PST January 21, 2012. Click here to purchase and download your book.

1. Sounds like quite a bargain for the cost. Lots of info. Thanks for sharing this, Edith!

January 17, 2012 at 10:33 am

2. Thanks for the information Edith. I like their stuff a lot.

January 17, 2012 at 10:59 am

3. Yeah, kinda excited about this one. Not something that is covered this in depth and in one place really. Also I think it’s something that allot of togs kinda overlook. To many good shots sitting on a hard drive…

January 17, 2012 at 2:03 pm

4. I saw that e-book, seem very interesting, have you bought it? Is it good? Thanks for sharing.

January 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm

• Thanks so much for stopping by Anne. Yes I have read the book and I took a lot away from it. I haven’t done any serious printing of my own images (I usually send them to a lab) but I do want to do more and this is a great primer.

January 18, 2012 at 12:53 am

5. Thanks for the heads up, I’m going to have to make sure I grab this one.

January 19, 2012 at 8:41 am