iPhone Friday – This N’ That

It’s been a pretty busy week (aren’t they all) but I managed to pull out my iPhone to take a few shots. Last Sunday we went to see the new Bond film…Skyfall. I loved it. If you’re a Bond fan and you haven’t seen it yet then go…go…go!

The Colossus

Just Outside the Movie Theatre

A little display inside Colossus. Okay…I’m a Trekkie…there I admitted it πŸ™‚

And yup it’s coming up to that time of the year. They started decorating the lobby of the building that I work in. Have a great weekend everyone πŸ™‚

1. Nice set Edith – particularly like the shot just outside the theater! Have a great weekend!

November 16, 2012 at 8:00 am

2. Nice Edith. You just gave me an idea for Christmas tree this year – a star trek theme tiny ships hanging all over the tree with tinsel like intergalactic space rifts and tinsel could also be used to represent the “beam me up” of the transporter – oh the possibilities are endless. …. πŸ™‚

November 16, 2012 at 8:46 am

3. Cool stuff as usually, Edith. I love that crashing Starship Enterprise. πŸ™‚

November 16, 2012 at 9:40 am

Super saet of images Edith. That first one is killer.

November 16, 2012 at 9:54 am

5. Fantastic shots, Edith!
    Love the way these have turned out. The first two images are so cool. Well done, as always.

Have a great weekend!

November 16, 2012 at 9:58 am

6. Ok, I have to know. How do you get such amazing shots from your iPhone. I am never happy with mine πŸ˜•

November 16, 2012 at 10:55 am

• Thanks Cindy. I always use Camera+ to take my pictures (not the native iPhone camera) and this allows me to not only focus but set the exposure point before I take the image. I then use a lot of different apps to process my images. My go to apps are Snapseed; PhotoToaster and Dramatic B&W. I use a whole slew of others as well. Usually its trial and error. Hope that helps.

November 16, 2012 at 1:37 pm

7. Wonderful photos. It’s amazing what the iPhone can do. And I agree, Skyfall is a wonderful Bond film.

November 16, 2012 at 11:35 am

8. great shots! first and second are my favs Edith!

November 16, 2012 at 12:27 pm

9. Excellent fun series Edith!

November 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm

10. Love what you can (and have) achieve with an iphone. Great shots Edith

November 16, 2012 at 1:36 pm

11. Love the 2nd shot Edith… out of curiosity, what app do you use for your pics? I just upgraded to iPhone 5 2 weeks ago and I can’t seem to produce good quality images!! Not like yours πŸ™‚

November 16, 2012 at 2:22 pm

• Thanks so much Bashar. I don’t use the native iPhone camera. I use Camera+, which I love. It allows me to not only tap to focus but also set the exposure point.

November 16, 2012 at 2:53 pm

12. Very nice Edith, yeah I’m a bit of a trekkie to, but only the original.

November 17, 2012 at 6:54 am

13. Edith, I love the second shot. Great perspective!

November 18, 2012 at 2:13 pm

14. A Trekkie huh? I knew we were more alike!!

November 25, 2012 at 10:57 am