MOO Business Cards

Guess what I received in the mail when I got home the other day…yup new business cards. Why am I devoting a post to business cards you may ask? MOO.com, custom business cards Because I was so impressed with the quality of these cards and the service that I received from MOO that I want to share that with you. If you haven’t heard of MOO.com they’re an online printing company that specializes in custom business cards, postcards, holiday cards, etc. The quality is outstanding (the cards are printed on high quality 16pt paper or you can upgrade to 32pt). You customize the card the way you want it and for a photographer you can have a different image on each card, this is what I found to be most attractive, well that and the price point. The business cards start at $19.99 for a pack of 50. I ordered 100 business cards and used 10 different images although you can use as many images as you want.

These cards are really like having a mini portfolio in your pocket. I took the images below with my iPhone to show you some examples of what I received. You can check out MOO.com here.

MOO.com, business cards, edith levy photography

MOO.com, business cards, edith levy photography

Wanted to show you how thick these are…

MOO.com, business cards, edith levy photography

1. they look nice and innovative…. thank you for posting them.

December 13, 2012 at 9:55 am

2. Look great.

December 13, 2012 at 10:02 am

3. These look wonderful! I’ve saved the info, time for new ones, so this was perfect timing!

December 13, 2012 at 10:39 am

4. Those look great, I’ll be sure to check out MOO.
    I’ve been using Zazzle but I’m willing to look around. 🙂

December 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

5. we’ve used Moo as well for the business cards for our Croatian house rental business and I agree with you, they are really really good. They way you can customize the layout, add pictures, and the quality of the paper, the box they come in. They look really good and professional.

December 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm

6. Wow, I have never seen such beautiful business cards! I think you picked the perfect company :).

December 13, 2012 at 9:52 pm

7. Love MOO! Just got another order and they are beautiful. I did a variety of photos, B&W and color and they are terrific. Great quality and people love picking their favorite image from the collection.

December 13, 2012 at 10:24 pm

• The only problem is people want more then one card because they like the images so much…LOL. At least I know they’ll keep the card.

December 13, 2012 at 11:51 pm

8. I use them also but I usually order the mini cards… they are eye catching on the street and I think it makes people be more receptive to you 🙂

December 13, 2012 at 11:41 pm

• I have the mini cards too. I ordered them for something else I was doing and they’re great too but these business cards are just fantastic.

December 13, 2012 at 11:52 pm

• so if you’re only going to order one would recommend the full size one then? I’m probably going to order some in the next year… I have the wordpress.com in my URL now!! 🙂

December 13, 2012 at 11:54 pm

• Having used both I would definitely recommend the business cards.

December 14, 2012 at 12:24 am

9. A great idea, and how good of you to share it! I’ll be heading to MOO to make some choices….thank you Edith!

December 14, 2012 at 12:23 pm