iPhone Friday – A Visit to Western

Yesterday my husband and I and our oldest son took a drive to London, Ontario to do a tour of the University of Western Ontario. This is one of the universities that my son has been accepted too (we’re very proud of him) and one of his top choices. Western is one of the top universities in Canada and the campus is just beautiful. Unfortunately it was still grey and cold yesterday but I was able to grab a few iPhone shots as we moved from building to building.

Have a great long weekend everyone and Happy Easter to those that celebrate.

University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, architecture, iphoneograpy,

University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, architecture, iphoneograpy,

University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, architecture, iphoneograpy,

University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, architecture, iphoneograpy,

1. Nicely done, Edith. I really like the old feel of that second shot.

Wishing your son the best of luck going forward with his education.

Happy Easter!

March 29, 2013 at 9:56 am

2. Great shots Edith! Congratulations to your son!

March 29, 2013 at 10:13 am

3. Very nice, Edith! I like the pop of red on your first shot.
    Such beautiful architectures.

March 29, 2013 at 10:30 am

4. Hope you have a great long weekend too Edith, and congrats to your son for getting accepted to Western!! He should be very proud of himself :).

March 29, 2013 at 10:51 am

• Thanks Cindy. You know I remember your posts when you were getting your son ready to go to University and how sad it was. I’m already getting sad thinking of not having him around come the fall.

March 29, 2013 at 4:06 pm

• I’m not going to lie – it’s really hard, but just remember that if he goes to Western, he’s still really close to home. Knowing that Bryan is only an hour and a half away from us is what has kept me sane. If you ever need to talk, I’m here :).

March 29, 2013 at 7:49 pm

5. Great shots, Edith! And congratulations to your son for getting into Western! What an accomplishment!

March 29, 2013 at 12:01 pm

6. Love the red door. The iPhone image (third one down) is a very dramatic filter and suits that symmetrical shot very well. I’m sure you are very proud of your son’s achievement and well done to him. Hard work pays off. Days at Uni are some of the best years of our lives. Lucky him to have that privilege to come.

March 29, 2013 at 1:02 pm

• Thanks Andy. It’s a very exciting time but I’m getting sad knowing he won’t be around come the fall.

March 29, 2013 at 4:09 pm

• I know what you mean – one by one they fly the nest. But it’s exciting watching their progress into the wide world and seeing their career paths unfold.

March 29, 2013 at 5:46 pm

7. Congratulations to your son, and Good Luck to him. Beautiful photographs you did. I loved them all. Thank you, have a nice weekend, love, nia

March 29, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I am with Jimi on the second image Edith. Great set of images. You must be very proud of your son. I remember taking my son to his college choices in 2000. Fast forward 13 years and I am driving with him to Oregon tomorrow for his possible move to the Pacific Northwest.

March 29, 2013 at 1:32 pm

9. Very well captured – really love the first one with the red door… πŸ˜‰

March 29, 2013 at 2:07 pm

10. Excellent Edith! I especially like the selective color with the red door.

March 29, 2013 at 2:15 pm

11. 1annecasey

Great images!

March 30, 2013 at 7:17 am

12. Great images Edith, but that Sepia one in particular is outstanding πŸ™‚

March 30, 2013 at 11:15 am

13. Great shots Edith, well done to your son.

March 30, 2013 at 2:34 pm

14. Great photos again. This time I really like the feeling of times gone by in the second photo. Very nicely captured and process. And congratulations with your son’s success getting into the university he wanted to.

March 30, 2013 at 4:42 pm

15. v

Congrats to your son!

March 30, 2013 at 8:40 pm

16. Nice looking campus, Congratulations to your son πŸ™‚

April 2, 2013 at 8:04 am

17. Pingback: Phoneography Favorites | The Daily Post

18. Edith- Congratulations on being mentioned in the Daily Post! Excellent photos.

April 2, 2013 at 12:07 pm

19. Hey Edith–congrats on your mention in the DP email! You’re famous πŸ™‚

April 2, 2013 at 10:52 pm

20. Beautiful shots Edith! Congratulations on the feature!

April 6, 2013 at 1:38 pm