Lightroom Presets – A New Craft & Vision Product

Bundle_affiliate

What I like about Craft & Vision is that they like to mix it up a little…their product line that is. Building on a strong foundation of exceptional ebooks, they introduced their Quarterly magazine PHOTOGRAPH 6 months ago and now they’re releasing their latest product, LIGHTROOM PRESETS.

Presets are a great way of making your workflow more efficient and Craft & Vision today released 2 sets of presets that I think you’ll love.

David duChemin’s LR Develop Presets includes 36 presets and an 18 page pdf guide that walks you through the installation process and a series of before and after images.

LR_Presets_Spread_Cover

LR_Presets_Spread2

Dave Delnea’s LR Develop Presets includes 46 presets and a 28 page pdf guide that walks you through the installation process and a series of before and after images.

LR_tool-spread-cover-nr1

LR_tools_spread1

They are both sold separately for USD $10; the bundle is USD $18. But if purchased before May 6th at 11:59pm you can get an additional $2 off the bundle (USD $16) when you use the code: PRESET2. Click Here to go to the Craft & Vision site.

1. Looks good, I wonder if they do one for Aperture, thanks Edith.

May 1, 2013 at 7:58 am

2. Just got an email about this, and off to check it out.
    Thank you for sharing.

May 1, 2013 at 3:50 pm

3. Thanks 🙂

May 2, 2013 at 1:22 am

4. Thank you for introducing me to Craft and Vision!!!

May 3, 2013 at 10:06 pm

• My pleasure and you’re welcome. They produce excellent products. I always get a lot out of their stuff.

May 4, 2013 at 3:38 pm

5. Just downloaded these – off to play!

May 6, 2013 at 6:51 pm

6. Received email today, loaded cart and discount code; discount has expired! its the principle; canceled order

May 17, 2013 at 9:35 pm

• Sorry John. The discount was an introductory offer and was only good until May 6th. I did have that in the post.Craft & Vision will always discount their products when they first release them. The discounts are usually only valid for the first week.

May 17, 2013 at 11:24 pm

7. OK understand; advert via internet must have been delayed; no delay on my part ; suggest promotion last longer than one week; I will wait til lightroom 5 presets are updated and then buy. I will look for wildlife photo presets too.

May 18, 2013 at 10:51 pm