PHOTOGRAPH Issue 3 – Craft & Vision’s Quarterly Magazine

The third issue of PHOTOGRAPH A Digital Quarterly Magazine for Creative Photographers hit the stands today or more appropriately your inbox. Craft & Vision has put out another outstanding issue and this 113 page ad free magazine is full of thought provoking articles and beautiful imagery.

Photograph, Craft and Vision, Quarterly magazine, David duChemin

Issue 3 features insightful Q&As and featured portfolios from Hengki Koentjoro, a nature photographer who specializes in fine art black & white photography; Kevin Clark a food photographer who can make crumbs on a plate look appetizing and Dave Delnea a commercial, travel and landscape photographer and author.

You’ll also be treated to a number of excellent articles that includes (and this isn’t all of them):

Without The Camera – David duChemin

Creative Composition – John Paul Caponigro

The Art of the Print – Martin Bailey

Camera Craft – Nicole S. Young

Gear is Good – Al Smith

Portraits in Northern Kenya – David duChemin

Photograph, Craft and Vision, Quarterly magazine, David duChemin

You can purchase Issue 3 of PHOTOGRAPH for USD $8 here. As with all of Craft & Vision’s offerings, they aim to knock the content out of the ballpark and do so at exceptional value. That’s why you can also get a one-year subscription for $USD 24—that’s four issues for the price of three.

1. I love this magazine! Really excellent reading. 😀

May 7, 2013 at 9:33 am

2. I really like this magazine.

May 7, 2013 at 11:24 pm

3. Thanks Edith, will purchase once home.

May 8, 2013 at 6:31 am

Edith, I am looking for a weekend photography class or at least an evening. I am an addicted amateur!! Do you have any recommendations for an organization that offers weekend classes? I’ve done a little searching but I’d love to get a recommendation. I live in Virginia. Thanks!

May 8, 2013 at 7:32 am

• I don’t really know of anything local to you but have you tried any colleges in your area. They usually have photography courses in their continuing education department. I’m a member of a Photography club and I find the members are a great resources. We bring in speakers and have workshops all the time. Some online courses that I think are really worth looking into is:

Anne McKinnell Photography eCourse
      BetterPhoto.com
      Kelby Training

May 8, 2013 at 4:10 pm

5. I concur with the others here, this is a wonderful magazine. If you happen to own an iPad w / Retina display, it truly looks stunningly beautiful.

May 8, 2013 at 9:49 am

• Thanks Jimi. I do read it on my iPad but its the first generation…no retina display 😦 but it still looks great.

May 8, 2013 at 4:11 pm