Manuel Labour Coffee

A few weeks ago my family and I headed to Niagara on the Lake to attend a Food Truck Festival. Yup you heard right. The event was held at Peller Estates Winery and consisted of 20 different food trucks from Canada and the U.S. Deli trucks, BBQ trucks, Pie trucks, you name it and it was there.  Aside from the big trucks there was also this terrific coffee truck…well not really a truck more like a teardrop trailer but boy the coffee was delicious.

Food Truck, Coffee, Peller Estates, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, coffee truck,

1. I have seen many mobile coffee houses, but not a lovely one like this – these places very often serves wonderful coffee – very well captured… 🙂

June 13, 2013 at 9:47 am

2. This is way TOO cute. Thanks for sharing some adorableness with morning.

June 13, 2013 at 10:03 am

3. Very cool shot, Edith! I love food trucks! I think most of them serve good food at decent prices (even better than those big burger chains) We have a few of them in Montreal now too (they used to be banned, can you believe it?).

June 13, 2013 at 10:11 am

• Thanks Gracie. I can’t believe they were banned in Montreal. Glad you have them now. Some have really good eats 🙂

June 13, 2013 at 11:33 am

4. How fun is that?! I would have purchased coffee from them as well–especially knowing it was so delicious! I bet that was a fun festival to attend (though my waistline would disagree!) 🙂

June 13, 2013 at 10:30 am

5. What a neat idea, and how much fun this must have been.
    Love this shot, Edith!

June 13, 2013 at 10:48 am

6. Food trucks are the rage and popping up everywhere, which are cost-effective small businesses. We have a farmer’s market every Sunday at our coop (natural food store), and the coffee truck is popular as is a stir-fry one. One of the benefits is tasting ethnic foods. It’s a boost to better quick food rather than people grabbing “junk.” Great name for a food truck.

June 13, 2013 at 11:09 am

7. Cool shot Edith. I’m a big fan of the food truck phenomenon.

June 13, 2013 at 11:11 am

8. Edith, that coffee truck/trailer/whatever reminds me of the Coffee Bug we used to have here on Gabriola. It was an old VW bug, brightly painted, with the roof raised up high, the interior opened up, a flip down sales counter etc., to enable the owner to make & sell coffee and snacks from anywhere he could park. Every morning he would drive it down to the Gabriola ferry terminal, where it was very popular among folks waiting to board the ferry. It was, to say the least, a very “unique” vehicle.

June 13, 2013 at 11:19 am

9. Excellent.

June 13, 2013 at 12:17 pm

10. Food trucks are just making their debut in Traverse City. I’ve eaten at one and really liked the food. Don’t think I could give up my favorite coffee shop though 😉

June 13, 2013 at 1:17 pm

• Thanks Heather. The food trucks are getting really sophisticated today and the food is quite good.

June 13, 2013 at 9:02 pm

11. What a great name for the coffee trailer and I bet the event was outstanding!

June 13, 2013 at 1:56 pm

12. Love the shot!

June 13, 2013 at 9:05 pm

13. I visited Niagara on the Lakes while I was in town, nice area and cool pic!

June 14, 2013 at 6:04 am

Sounds like a great trip Edith. I love Niagara on the Lake and Food Trucks. Nice image.

June 14, 2013 at 7:42 am

15. I would move there if I had a chance. Great coffee, BBQ and wine? In one place? Yep, we’re on our way, Edith.

June 14, 2013 at 2:01 pm

16. Love the fifties, Polaroid feel to this shot. Very atmospheric.

June 15, 2013 at 3:32 am

17. One thing I have discovered is that the the quality of the coffee is often in inverse proportion to the poshness of the establishment!

June 16, 2013 at 3:59 pm

18. Pingback: This Many Incredible Photography Links Might Throw the Earth Out of Orbit

19. Looks a great cup of coffee. Very creative idea.

June 20, 2013 at 4:18 pm