Sphere of Light

Here’s one more attempt at light painting.  (You can see my first one here.) We were still on the island waiting for the ferry to take us back to the city and figured while we were waiting to play around a bit more with light painting. I was pleased with the red glow which were coming from the lights around the ferry docks.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Click on the image to enlarge (it really does look better) or to Purchase a Print.

Toronto, light painting, Ward Island, Centre Island, ferry terminal, city lights, night photography

1. Cool – looks like something from ‘Time Machine’ or one of the ‘Terminator’ films!

November 8, 2013 at 8:16 am

2. Very cool.

November 8, 2013 at 8:18 am

3. Very beautiful ! Très beaux effets de lumière, la vibration du blanc sur le fond rougeoyant !

November 8, 2013 at 8:39 am

4. I love the dark orange and silhouetted background setting off the light drawing. Excellent photo.

November 8, 2013 at 9:31 am

I like how the light contrasts with the dark red background Edith. Makes it really stand out.

November 8, 2013 at 9:48 am

6. That’s so cool!

November 8, 2013 at 9:50 am

7. Awesome!

November 8, 2013 at 12:42 pm

8. My WP Reader has totally changed (and messed up) how I look at and comment on other’s blogs and it is now not just difficult but close to impossible. Not sure what the problem is but if you don’t see me around for a while (or ever again) that’s the reason. Sorry.

November 8, 2013 at 12:48 pm

• No problem Phil. Yes WP changed the reader this week and its taken awhile to get use to it. I’m not loving the changes.

November 8, 2013 at 2:26 pm

9. Hi there,
    I’ve just nominated you for a WordPress “Most Influential Blogger” Award. I’ll be posting my own award blog with your nomination early this evening. I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and let you know how wonderful you are. Love your posts. Please keep them coming. As always I know it can take considerable time and effort to keep our blogs going. Thanks for putting in the time so we can all enjoy it.
    KidazzleInk – Michelle Davies-Stuhmcke – Kidazzleink.com

November 8, 2013 at 10:27 pm

• Thank you so much Michelle. I sincerely appreciate the nomination and your very kind words.

November 10, 2013 at 12:20 am

10. Love it!

November 10, 2013 at 12:04 pm

11. Really enjoying your light painting images! I have never tried it but it’s on my list for this winter. Should be fun!

November 10, 2013 at 1:48 pm