Zuma Beach

It’s Friday…yahoo…and with the weather getting chilly in my neck of the woods (and maybe yours) I thought I’d kick off the weekend with some warmer thoughts. Have a great one everybody!

Click on the image to enlarge (it really does look better) or to Purchase a Print.

Zuma Beach, California, Los Angeleas, mist, sea, pacific ocean, seagulls, sand, waves

1. Very nice Edith.

November 15, 2013 at 8:37 am

2. Thanks for sending the warmth my way–our cold snap just snapped. Today it’s actually suppose to be in the 50s. Enjoy your weekend.

November 15, 2013 at 9:12 am

3. Thanks for the reminder of the great summer that just past. Love these shoreline scene. Nicely done, Edith!

Have a great weekend!

November 15, 2013 at 9:21 am

Terrific reminder than summer is only 7 months away Edith 😉

November 15, 2013 at 9:25 am

5. Nice capture Edith, I love zuma

November 15, 2013 at 12:20 pm

6. Ingrid D.

Have a nice weekend, Edith! Just a question: which Topaz Lab plugins are your favorite?

November 15, 2013 at 2:58 pm

• Thanks very much Ingrid. I’d have to say that my favourite plug-ins at the moment are Clarity and Detail. The are absolutely fantastic and provide subtle adjustments that really make your images pop. Of course For certain tasks such as black and white conversion I use B&W Effects and if I have an image that has too much noise for my liking I use DeNoise which is brilliant. I hope that helps.

November 15, 2013 at 6:22 pm

7. No doubt about it, winter is definitely here! I really needed a visit to a warm beach today as winter’s storms pound our buildings and spirits out here on the west coast. Fabulous shot, my friend!

November 15, 2013 at 5:38 pm

8. Such a beautifully peaceful image, Edith.
    Have a great weekend!

November 15, 2013 at 8:32 pm

9. Ahhhhh the beach! Very nice!

November 15, 2013 at 9:19 pm

10. That fine ‘mist’ hanging in the air along the shoreline has a real reminiscence to it. Takes me way back to isolated beaches with the surf breaking and the hazyness of the vision along the sweep of the bay. You can probably guess that I rather like this, Edith! What’s the bird thinking in the foreground, I wonder?

November 16, 2013 at 1:01 pm

11. I am amused by the birds, but a little frustrated that the rest of the scene… the background, seems to slip away from me. Interesting picture, Edith.

November 16, 2013 at 3:00 pm