iPhone Friday – Casa Loma Revisited

It’s baaaaack….iPhone Friday…for this week anyway. I do love taking pictures with my iPhone but life has gotten a bit crazy and I’ve let my iPhoneography lapse a bit. Here are some images that I shot while at Casa Loma last Saturday evening. All images were processed with Snapseed exclusively this time around.

Casa Loma, Toronto, castle, historical building, night photography, Ontario, iPhoneography, Snapseed

Casa Loma, Toronto, castle, historical building, night photography, Ontario, Organ, iPhoneography, Snapseed

1. Beautiful photos! They make me want to go back there again :).

November 22, 2013 at 8:49 am

2. Wonderful series of shots, Edith! Really nice stone work on the building.

November 22, 2013 at 9:06 am

3. Great detail Edith.

November 22, 2013 at 9:23 am

4. You bring up a subject that is close to my sensibilities: the choice of analog, DSLR and phoneography. I use the term phoneography, because so many are using Smartphones as well as iPhones to record their visual arena. As you may know, I coordinate a Phoneography Challenge, and it is growing in participation. I’ve always believed that it is not the equipment that dictates a worthy result. Phoneography has changed the way that I see. It has pushed me to work within and outside technology.I am delighted that you are exploring its possibilities. Your set of images are sparkling examples of the validity of using the phone as your lens.

November 22, 2013 at 11:21 am

• Thank you so much for your kind and insightful comments Sally. I so agree with you. Creativity should know no bounds.

November 22, 2013 at 11:41 am

5. Very nice Edith.

November 22, 2013 at 11:33 am

Wonderful shots Edith. Keep iPhone Friday alive!

November 22, 2013 at 1:52 pm

7. Awesome series Edith, this place looks awesome! nice work

November 22, 2013 at 3:39 pm

8. Those are terrific and snapseed and the iphone do a great job!

November 22, 2013 at 6:27 pm

9. The imaging capabilities of iPhones get better and better. Super quality, Edith

November 23, 2013 at 12:53 pm

The photos are great and led me to do some researchon Casa Loma. Fascinating!

November 23, 2013 at 7:25 pm