View from the Charles Bridge

Well…January is almost over and I hope it’s not to late to wish you all a Happy New Year. This is probably the longest absence I’ve had from blogging in the past 5 years.

Coming of a bout of bronchitis right after the holidays made getting back into the groove of things a bit more difficult. Well…I think I’m back on track and wanted to share this image taken on the Charles Bridge in Prague.

No new years resolutions this year (I tend to break those) but I do promise to “try” to be more consistent in my blogging schedule.  Did you guys make any resolutions?

Click on the image to enlarge (it really does look better) or to Purchase a Print.

Prague, Czech Republic, Old Town, architecture, Charles Bridge, panorama

1. Bronchitis is not the way to celebrate the new year. Sorry about that. No new year’s resolutions as I don’t tend to break them as much as forget them. Love this shot, Edith. Stay healthy the rest of the year and beyond! 🙂

January 30, 2017 at 5:22 pm

2. This is beautiful, Edith!
    I am so sorry that you were sick, and am very glad that you are feeling better.
    I wish you a belated, but very sincere Happy New Year.
    P.S. Nope, no New Year’s Resolutions for me either! 🙂

January 31, 2017 at 6:02 pm

• Thank you so much Lisa. Happy New Year to you. I hope you ad a wonderful holiday.

January 31, 2017 at 10:29 pm

3. Happy New Year !

February 1, 2017 at 11:06 am

4. Gorgeous panorama.

February 11, 2017 at 7:30 am

5. Hope you are feeling better by now, Edith, I get that every once in awhile too and it’s less than pleasant. What is pleasant, however, is this great shot! I love the panoramic format and the details in those old buildings, how terrific!

April 27, 2017 at 1:49 pm